1. CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE - This fluid foundation revives tired, dull complexions. Its fluid texture, containing moisturisers and ensures maximum comfort for the skin. A fantastic product which will see you though from morning to night.
2. Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer - It's a lightweight, creamy gel - used prior to foundation - that acts as an invisible barrier between skin and makeup.
3. Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Duo - Two ways to give yourself a heavenly glow. This super-luxurious powder bronzing duo includes both medium and deep tones for a customised bronzed look. I don't leave home without it.
4. MAC Blacktracks Gel Liner - Used with a MAC '209' brush creates a romantic flick and long lasting eyeliner right into the early hours of a big night out on the town.
5. BOBBI BROWN Basics Eye Palette - Features four shadows that flatter all complexions: an all over base shade, two shades for the lower lid and crease, a liner shade complete in a compact with mirror and brush, perfect for your handbag.
6. MAC Pro Lash Mascara - Lengthening, thickening, non-flaking, non-smudging... totally hard-wearing creating a sassy lash, why not complete the fuller lash look with MAC '33' False Lashes.
7. CHANEL Poudre Universelle Libre - Natural finish loose powder. It unifies the complexion, with a natural sheer matt finish, and disguises imperfections without emphasising lines.
8. MAC Tinted Lipglass - In 'Pink Lemonade' designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts.
9. Illamasqua Powder Blusher - In 'Nymph' Illuminate, radiate and make your face come alive with the colour and drama of Illamasqua Powder Blusher.
10. Louise Young Make-up Brushes - I especially love brush 'LY34' this is a large, luxurious brush with a number of potential uses. Great for block powder and blusher.